I Don’t Make Resolutions…
at least not the year over year kind. But here’s 5 things I’d like to accomplish in 2012.
1. Take the kids somewhere cool in an RV.
2. Grow a garden big enough that I can share with our new neighbors.
3. Host a dinner party at least every 3 months.
4. Get drunk. ( I know this sounds absurd, but I haven’t done it in three years -what with all the baby growing, baby feeding & baby caring I’ve been responsible for. I drank a cocktail a little fast at dinner with Brent the other night & got so warm and fuzzy feeling for a bit. I kept thinking that I owe it to myself to send both kids to the grandparents one night so that we can let loose and get completely, laugh at everything- I want to dance by myself on the sidewalk- can I sleep in your lap on the way home-silly drunk. )
5. Write letters to people I love and mail them off. It’s been far too long since I took the time to do something like that.